With unparalleled local knowledge and over two decades of experience selling property across the island, Kristien leads the team at Ray White Phillip Island by example.
Known for achieving benchmark results, Kristien prides himself on delivering accurate advice and first class service to all of his clients.
‘I’m proud to have the opportunity to serve the community, and to have helped so many people buy and sell property locally.’
Kristien’s real estate career began over twenty years ago, and establishing Ray White Phillip Island in 2007 was a natural progression. Over the years, Kristien and his team have won numerous awards at both franchise and industry level.
Calling the island home for thirty nine years, Kristien is a familiar face in the community. He’s well known for his longstanding involvement with the local football and netball clubs, as well as Cowes Primary School.
Outside of the office, you’ll find Kristien enjoying a round of golf, cooking up a storm or spending time with his wife, Leah, and their three daughters.
If you are thinking of buying or selling, take advantage of Kristien’s knowledge and experience by contacting him today.
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2019/2020 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Phillip Island
- 2018/2019 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Phillip Island
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2017 - Top 10 Principals Settled Commission - No. 9
- 2017 - 10 Year Service Award
- 2017/2018 - Premier Performer
- 2016/2017 - Elite Performer